Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

The Time My Uncle Past Away

The time in my life that was so sad was when  my uncle past away was very emotional because i was very close to him and he was like the best uncle I ever had. My uncle is nice because where ever he went he will take me shopping and we will get lunch after that.

When he died we were all sad and we only got to spend  two days with him and then it was time to go to city impact church for his service and we were giving the t-shirts away. Also we played a video and his wedding song with it.After that it was time for him to go and we all took photos and we were crying and his first kids were there. When he left my cousin bang his siren and played my Uncles favourite song. 


My feelings were very sad because I was close to him and he was my favourite Uncle and he will take me shopping.   I Miss him

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Reality, your blog post about when your uncle past away was very emotional. Going shopping and eating lunch with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Reality, your post about you your uncle just reminds me of my grandpa and I know how that feels. It feels so emotional and sad. Good job Reality keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.